My first day in IFBC 2015

It was on Sep 18. Attending International Food Bloggers Conference 2015 opened every possibility to view blogging in a different angle. When my better half dropped me for IFBC conference at Sheraton hotel, Seattle, lot of questions sizzled in my mind about “What I’m going to get from this conference?” I must say, this was a gracious weekend. The conference started with session by Dr. Jean Layton giving a good insight to “what to do and what not to do” as a beginner and about Word press. 



In the afternoon session, we had pre conference excursions. I opted for Chef’n. We got a wonderful tour throughout their lab. It was really great to know about the various processes undergoing in the making process of kitchen gadgets. Then the inventor, David Holcomb, gave an interesting demo of their products and interesting history of the company. 



remyas baking


 “How can I talk to others whom I never met before…”I thought. The ice breaker - everybody shares similar passion for food. I met many passionate people including great bloggers, photographers, writers… commonly sharing topic, “food” I felt lucky and thank God….! 

Then it was the time for the taste of Seattle grand opening reception and gift suite in the beautiful eve. About the gift suite - We got tons of stuff from cooks book of avocado, gluten free snacks, cake and bread mix, kitchen gadgets. Thanks to the sponsors.




There were samples for tasting, which is capable of exciting our taste buds. I liked the corn crab soup from Skycity restaurant, seven element broth from wild ginger and salad and fish. There was beautiful live music from the band Echo devils.

remyas baking


Food, music and gifts patterned a beautiful combination.  I must say, the IFBC 2015 was well organized and kudos for the team. 


Labels: , , , , ,