Mango Mousse - No egg no gelatin






How are you my readers....... Now it is spring time. We feel a sort of wild enthusiasm when a dream after a long time comes true right...? Itz time for the bud to get blossomed...... A kinda dream for them from no leaves and dryness, then comes leaves, budding and afterward flowers....... I feel love, wait and bloom theory in every nook and corners.......as it happens for a dream.



I have completed two years of blogging journey..... Thank Lord! and a word of heartfelt thanks to all of you for your great support. 

Summer is on the way here....So I thought it would be nice if I give you some chilled recipes.......I had mango mousse on a party here. From that very day onward, I bookmarked in my mind to make it.  I really wanted to have the organic mango taste. So no extra flavoring added. This was an experiment to make mousse with less ingredients and by Gods grace, this came out well and I could present it to you.




Servings : 4
Ingredients:
2 teaspoons of honey
3 large ripe mangoes - chopped
1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons of sugar
Mint leaves and raisins or any dry fruit for decoration

Method:
Mix mangoes and honey in a blender and blend until smooth.

With your wire whisk, beat the heavy whipping cream for 3 minutes on high speed and add sugar. Beat till stiff peaks are formed.

Fold the blended mango to the whipping cream.

Transfer mousse into dessert cups and chill them for 1 hour and serve them.



These four servings of mango mousse went to our tummies in one go. Three of us really enjoyed it after our meal and till the last lick..... So try this quick mango dessert and enjoy with your family or friends and let me know about this :-)





Labels: , , , ,