Easy Avocado Ice cream


Avacado Ice Cream


I don't know why spring is playing hide and seek. One fine morning, if my eyes got sparkled with the magical rays of sun, the next day I'm not able to recreate the scene .....Still I can see the buds which clearly indicates the majestic arrival of spring.....and, how about you? Today I'm sharing you a sweet version of avocado made for my sweet hearts :-)

Avacado Ice Cream


When Anish and Rydhi showed the " No" symbol to the avocado flesh, which is certainly very nutritious, I had to look for other options to make them take avocado. While scooping the flesh of avocado, I realized that it has a very creamy texture. So I googled various ice cream recipes and my eyes got clung on a recipe which has three ingredients and that does not need an ice cream maker. Thank Lord ! I obtained a super fast and effortless recipe for my first ice cream post and I got it from here.

Avacado Ice Cream




Avacado Ice Cream

Ingredients:

Ripe Avocados: 6 to 8
A tin of condensed milk (14 oz)
3/4 cup of Sugar (Increase or decrease the amount as per your requirement)




Method:
Slice the avocados and take off the seed and scoop the flesh out into a bowl. Mash it with a fork or blender and make puree.
Add sugar and mix it thoroughly and fold in condensed milk and freeze it for 8 hours and top with almonds , cashews or anything of your choice.




Avacado Ice Cream

Avacado Ice Cream


After the value addition of avocado, both dad and daughter consumed it in one attack. Therefore if you have avocados in your kitchen counter,  this would be a good choice.

Avacado Ice Cream

Labels: , , ,